Friday, June 1, 2012

Forsaken Friday

Welcome to the Forsaken Friday Character Interview,


How Long have you been using Dethcrow or at least his overall concept as a roleplay character? The name Dethcrow has been used by me as a roleplay character since about 2006, but his current persona is only about 3 years old, maybe 4.


What was the Original Inspiration for the character? My original inspiration for the character as his current self stems from an old fascination with dragons and the lore about how they carry themselves and the values they have. I thought "What if dragons were on the verge of extinction and had the knowledge to create a race to carry on their heritage and legacy?" Out of that thought, Drakon were born, starting with Dethcrow.


How closely does the personality of the character reflect your personality? I feel as though Dethcrow reflects me almost completely. Sarcastic, arguably childish, but highly intelligent and more mature than he seems.


Is there anything about Dethcrow you want to change? Dethcrow actually has been changed several times, but his latest incarnation is my favorite. No matter what changes may or may not be made in the future, this will be my most cherished version of him.


What combat role do you think Dethcrow fills? And Why? Though he's meant to be a leader in general, I feel as though he doesn't quite fill that role in combat. If I were to label his role using MMO traditional group dungeon roles, I'd say he's a high damage, fair defense melee DPS that incorporates magic slightly.


What's your plans for Dethcrow's evolution into a stronger fighter? Well, I think he's plenty strong right now, but as he ages he will gain more strength and insight. Aside from that, only the dice rolls can determine his combat prowess.




Another incredible look into the true souls of the characters that will be showcased in all their glory during the main storyline of the Forsaken Realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment